Family Workshop Instructions
This document is a guide for the Family Workshop Coordinator and Site Coach. It identifies the documents that need to be submitted to the project related to the Event.
Please return the following documents:
*Click names below to link to an electronic copy for printing.
Parent/family support of student reading is a significant factor in improving adolescent literacy skills (Center for Comprehensive School Reform & Improvement, 2005).
CALI Reads uses these documents for program improvement and to meet federal reporting requirements.
- Prior to the event:
- 2 weeks prior to the event, complete the online form identifying event details.
- 1 week prior to the event, print out the sign-in sheets and participant survey (1 per participant).
- At the event:
- Ask all participants to sign-in before taking a seat.
- Provide all participants with an End-of-Workshop Survey.
- Remind participants to complete the End-of-Workshop Survey before leaving.
- Collect all End-of-Workshop Surveys as attendees leave.
- After the event:
- Within 1 week, mail the surveys, sign-in sheets, and provided coversheet to:
c/o Amy Maynard, CALI Reads
1450 Technology Lane
Petaluma, CA 94954
Results will be shared with the CALI Reads Site Coach and Site Implementation Team. For questions, please contact email@example.com.
is a project funded by the Office of Special Education in partnership with the California Department of Education, Special Education Division. The project is coordinated and administered through the
The contents of this website were developed under a State Personnel Development Grant (SPDG) from the US Department of Education (CALI/Award #H323A170011), Project Officer, Latisha.Putney@ed.gov. However, the contents of this site not necessarily represent the policy of the US Department of Education and no assumption of endorsement by the Federal government should be made.
Last updated: 10/30/2019