Sign up to receive CEUs for CALI Reads E-Learning Courses
Who is Eligible
CALI Reads participants (teachers and administrators)
CEUs are available for Literacy Training through E-Learning Courses and Regional Workshops.
- Self-Generated Questions (SGQs)
- Vocabulary Maps
- Anticipation Reaction Guides
- WordBuilder Intervention
- CORE Adolescent Literacy: Decoding
- CORE Adolescent Literacy: Vocabulary Instruction
Each CEU is awarded based on a Literacy Trainings’ 10 hours of course work. To qualify to receive 1 CEU credit for a training, CALI Reads requests the following deliverables as demonstration of completed course work:
- Certificate of Completion E-Learning Module
- Submit Lesson Plans or Teacher developed materials
- Scored Student Work (no student names)
- Completed digiCOACH Walk-throughs
Regional Workshop CEU deliverables:
- Workshop Attendance
- Quiz and Reflection
- Submit a Lesson Plan
E-learning training courses are in CALI Learns (BRIDGE). If you are a CALI Reads participant and already have a Bridge account you can login here. If you don’t yet have an account, please request access at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your full name, school site and district, coach name, and email address for access.
Regional Workshops are held annually (currently virtual meetings). To participate, talk to your CALI Reads Site Coach.
Credit and Cost
1 Continuing Education Unit (CEU) = $65.00
Each E-Learning Course or Regional Workshop = 1 CEU
Note: Participants may apply for more than one course per year. CEUs are nonacademic, professional development credits.
Email email@example.com for more information.
After completing the E-Learning module or Regional Workshop, email firstname.lastname@example.org for the registration form and additional information about where to submit your course deliverables. Please include in your email:
- Your Full Name
- Your School Site/District
- Name of the Completed E-Learning Course or Regional Workshop